Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Washington County Drive-By Fall Photos

The quality of these shots is pretty bad, but it was a lovely Indian summer day, and Washington County, PA, had never been more beautiful, so I just started snapping pictures with my cell phone as I drove past.
The leaves, the green hills, the old old farms, the winding roads.  It was all too beautiful to entrust to memory.  I had to have a record of it.
That old farmhouse is a lot like mine, except that this one comes with a farm.
 This is on the road from Claysville to Ryerson, where I returned today.
Some shots turned out pretty clear.
 Others did not.  But even the glare on the windshield couldn't dim the bright oranges and reds of the maples along the way.
 I love the old houses that line the road.  When I post the drive-by shots of Greene County, there will be a lot more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment